Monday, November 12, 2012

#TeenMom2: Season Premiere


This was just a terrible fucking episode.  I've had enough hearing about Chelsea taking her G.E.D., it's been like 3 years either take it or not.  No one gives a shit anymore. Also I'm glad Corey just recently started paying child support considering he's been getting paid from MTV for quire a while now.  Kailyn is extremely boring and should just give up on Jonathan (who they really need to stop calling Jo) and move on cause this episode he seemed to have already done that.  "I'm really good at keeping my temper" really Jenelle?  Is anyone else surprised that Jenelle smoked weed on the first episode?  Thank god she did.  She's the only reason the show is even watchable and I just hope she gets into more legal trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment