Sunday, November 11, 2012

#SonsOfAnarchy

After almost two months of barely any sleep I have finally caught up on Sons of Anarchy and I can honestly say its my favortie show.  At first it started off slow with Jax and the whole deal with Abel in the hospital but after every episode I always had to watch another one.  Lately the show has been unreal with the death of Opie (which I am still mourning) and the home invasions with the nomads that Clay plays it like he had nothing to do with it.  I could keep writing on with this but I don't want this to be too long as this is my first post of Sons.  Next post will be better cause I'll talk about that episode, but I just wanted to get this first post out cause this is seriously one of the best shows I've ever seen.  Here are my quick thoughts on what's going on recently: I hate that Jax and Tara agreed to let Gemma back into their lives after she almost killed Thomas and Abel, and lied to them about it, even though its a plan to eventually kill Clay.  Why is Elliot still messing with Juice even after season 4, when Juice had nothing to do with his wife's death.
Can't wait for this Tuesday's next episode and I'll be posting right after about what I think.



WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL OPIE, KURT? WHY???

No comments:

Post a Comment